"I'm not fat. I'm big-boned..." - Cartman (South Park)

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Gaby dela Merced!


Veering away from fashion for a while, let me just share with you one of the people who have inspired me the past years, Gaby dela Merced --- actress, race car driver, and all-around nice person (by the way, she's Godmother to my baby girl).

I've had the chance to work with her before when we got her as a brand ambassador to one of the online games I used to market called Crazy Kart in Level Up. Read more about Gaby here.


Oh, did you notice the shirt I'm wearing? It was a shirt we designed to give away to players of Crazy Kart (similar to Mario Kart). This is my favorite design in the set.

The picture on the right is the Crazy Kart Game Management and Marketing team (aka Steamroller, DriftKing, RaceBoss-me-, Slingshot) with Gaby.

Happy Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment