"I'm not fat. I'm big-boned..." - Cartman (South Park)

Friday, January 20, 2012

Sleek Shoes Make Fat Feet Look Sexier


I've always loved shoes because no matter how big you are, shoe sizes tend to be pretty standard and one need not worry about the sizing too much --- if you're a size 11, chances are you are a size 11 for all shoe-brands. I saw this Nike sneaker in the COMPLEX LIFESTYLE STORE in Eastwood. I shunned NIKE sneakers for a time since they have a bad habit of breaking apart if you don't use them often enough --- the glue that holds the uppers to the sole just turns to powder - but hell, if I get this then I'll just wear it more often.

The Nike Flyclave, is a no-fuss sneaker which is very similar to the Nike Flash. What I love most about it is the ultra slim profile that makes my fat feet look sexier. It features a combination of leather and suede on the upper, a super sleek EVA midsole, perforated Swoosh, and a rubber outsole --- simple enough to wear in the office (if you do work for a no-uniform, casual company that is). By the way it costs Php3,495. (Hopefully my friends from COMPLEX can give me a discount).

1 comment:

  1. Excellent web site. Lots of helpful info here. I'm sending it to a few pals ans additionally sharing in delicious. And of course, thank you to your effort!
    Borg Warner VC606 Choke Pull-Off

    ReplyDelete