"I'm not fat. I'm big-boned..." - Cartman (South Park)

Friday, January 27, 2012

Should I buy the PUMA Easter Basket?

I just love sneakers!

A friend of mine, Andy Smith is selling a PUMA Easter Basket. I don't know what's so special about it except that they do look pretty neat. Researched a bit and found this on the web via http://sneakernews.com.



The Puma Basket might not be as famous as its similar siblings the Clyde and Suede, but there’s little doubt these are the best fit for this pack. The Puma Easter Basket is a play on words that translates well to the lowtop silhouette.

The black joints feature icy greenish-blue and deep purple accents. It favors an Easter egg design in lieu of the Puma logo on the heel tab.

Hmmm at Php2,500 it does seem like a steal. So what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment