"I'm not fat. I'm big-boned..." - Cartman (South Park)

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Breathing New Life to My Old Watch

A few Christmases ago a friend of mine who I haven't seen for the longest time literally gave me a Rudy Project watch off his wrist since he noticed that I wasn't wearing any. This friend has been with me for the longest time - for more than eleven years.

I'm a very sentimental guy so this gift is more than just a gift but is something much more. The watch has been through tough times with me, but sadly the leather strap it came with leaves much to be desired. It's all worn out, scratched, and in some parts stripped of its color (my sweat is quite acidic) and yet I still wear the watch for sentimental reasons.

Quite recently I came across ASPREY in one of the malls and saw what they called a NATO STRAP and found out that they had a blue colored one that was very close to the hue of the watch face of my favorite wrist watch. So I bought it and upon reaching home removed the worn out straps and replaced them with my brand new ASPREY Nato Strap!


Tip: If you have an old plain vintage looking silver watch (in my opinion looks best with any colored strap), drop by Asprey and pick out any color NATO strap to breath new life to your watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment