"I'm not fat. I'm big-boned..." - Cartman (South Park)

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Attending Another MEGA Publishing Event


Last year I attended the MEGA 10 Most Beautiful party at OPUS in Resorts World. Here's a photo of me with one of the attendees Miss Aubrey Miles.

Tonight, I will have the chance to attend another MEGA Publishing Event --- The MEGA Young Designers Competition 2012 at the NBC Tent.

Please check back in the next few days for some exclusive photos from the event.

I'll be coming from work and the invite said the guys must be wearing suits... Hopefully I can get away with wearing dark jeans, an untucked button down pink long sleeve shirt, my ever reliable Julius Marlowe leather shoes, my TWSTEEL Icon watch and of course my one and only black blazer.

Wish me luck!




No comments:

Post a Comment