"I'm not fat. I'm big-boned..." - Cartman (South Park)

Friday, February 3, 2012

Full on Friday!


I have full day today so I chose this look as the combo gave me a sense of work but also gave a strong hint of the coming weekend.

I'm totally Pinoy as in brown-skinned and a lot of people told me never to wear pastels since the light colors will make me look darker. But I've always wanted to wear pink and wanted to prove to myself that I could pull it off; and then I happened to chance upon a long sleeved polo that was on sale at MAXWEAR so what have I got to lose?

The dark Freego jeans (used to be black) but after countless bouts with the washing machine and the labandera's "palo-palo", it's still dark but no longer black. I also chose grey-colored PONY sneakers recommended by my friend from PONY marketing, Donna Santos (who told me that grey was the new black). To top off the look, I chose to wear my PUMA Motorsports watch in with a white dial and a red and black strap from LTIMESTUDIO.

I lost a pair of my "el-cheapo" shades from SM again so I had to scrounge around my closet and found my old MOSSIMO shades given to me by my friend.

So with that, Happy WEEKEND everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment