"I'm not fat. I'm big-boned..." - Cartman (South Park)

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Miss Earth 2011


Just want to share with you guys...a few months ago, I had the chance to treat the Miss Earth Philippines 2011 finalists to a shopping day in Skechers Trinoma (part of my job people when I used to work with Skechers).



Athena (the girl on the far right) eventually won the pageant and I think moved on to become one of the Miss Earth 2011 winners in the international pageant. But Miss Cebu was my bet.

This photo reminds me that next time when I have my photo taken, it should not be at an angle as my double chin come out and my cheeks seem to cover up the rest of my visible neck. Hmmm this could be a good topic for a post in the future ---- how to pose when you're fat or how to minimize your fat profile when having your picture next time... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment