"I'm not fat. I'm big-boned..." - Cartman (South Park)

Monday, February 6, 2012

Fieldwork Wear


Comfort is key.

My job sometimes entails my having to go to various places. I've grown to love the IZOD long sleeve shirt that my Aunt brought home from the US as it keeps me warm enough in the plane yet comfortable enough when I walk the streets even at high noon.

I also like to wear my cheap cargo pants I bought years back in 168 mall as they have proven to be durable and comfortable with a "no-need to iron" personality. I hear the fashion police sirens now --- I know, I know that it's a fashion no-no to wear bulky pants especially when you're big, because they tend to make you look bigger--- but hey I have skinny legs! (Plus 2012, they said, the loose, more comfortable bottoms are in.)

Weather is unpredictable nowadays so I always rely on my Merrell Waterpro Ottawa to keep me comfortable, and stress-free even when walking long distances. And the color I picked is low-maintenance too so no need to worry about mud and dust, and you can just grab a wet cloth and the pair is as good as new.

Lastly, I'm always on the run when I go on field work so I need to make sure that I'm on schedule so I always use my NIKE Heritage watch which I just found out when I changed the battery, has a double case construction that makes it really splash proof and water resistant.


No comments:

Post a Comment